View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #4235
krazystamper
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
I feel good about my preparations for the week. I bagged up half portions of almonds and half portions of cashews into those little snack size ziplocs and will bring those to work. I also bagged up proper portions of reduced fat Wheat Thins and got some of those Laughing Cow wedges to have with the crackers. And I bought some cheese sticks, so I think I'm good on snacks for work this week and won't be running to the candy jar like I have been.

I got stuff to make smoothies in the morning, and just baked whole wheat banana muffins, so I can have one of those with a smoothie for breakfast. For dinner tonight I'm making cilantro chicken salad, a Weight Watchers recipe, and am making enough to have for lunches a couple of times this week, along with whole wheat bread, pita chips, and watermelon balls.

I think I'm ready to go! The hard part will be behaving myself when I'm out. Tomorrow's happy hour, Thursday's my date with Tom, Friday we're going out for my friend Colleen's birthday, and of course Sunday is the first football Sunday of the season and a few of us are going out to watch the game. So I need to be super strict whenever I'm not out!
sounds like you are on the right track girl! Keep it up!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!