View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #112
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiejo View Post
Hey Kate,

I do outdoors and sports themed coasters,have done purple and gold as I live in Viking territory fall craft sales are the heart of football season,have done rival packer color stuff too. This year I bought spiral bound notebooks,small ones,and used up my scapbool paper with fishing,hunting,maps and ,...yes,...what looked like flannel. Covered front and back think they would be great to keep in the glove compartment of the car,will sell pad and a pen together, paid $1 for 6 and will charge $1 each. Am going to put it in my $1 area and list it with stocking stuffers. Have started putting suggestions on the sings of items as "what they are or could be for" Got some odd sized clip boards last summer and will do 2 or 3 with "guy" theme too as a honey do board,think that will go over well,...you never know. That's the hard part.
Did car stuff and that did not sell well in my area,sports sold better. I also have to watch the cost as a lot of folks are "on a budget" I did the top note purses and think I am going to do 2 in the purple and gold, would be able to use as gifts if they dont sell.
Sorry for the LONG responce
What's a top die note purse? Do you have a picture or a link??

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!