View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #70
dhb1281
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammieT View Post
I am using them for table top display's as well as for my dry erase brds. I stopped by every Dollar Tree around my area (& belive me when I say I live in large area) looking and only found 2, and when I called the office to order them by bulk they told me they were discontinuing them now I have to figure out a way to get them ...I have my very fist show in Oct....so excited...BTW Thank you for getting back with me Would luv to see a pic.... I will fur sure be looking for the mini's there instead of my usual....
I love using easels too. I got mine a few years back and think I purchased them from the Flower Factory. They are black metal ones. I have a couple large ones and several small ones and will be looking for more too. I will let you know if I find any this year. Would love to see what you do with your dry erase boards. I have only decorated 2 so far. Pics are in my gallery. Also would love some advice on what to price altered dry erase boards. I have never sold them before and really at a loss for what they will sell for.
I am from Ohio too but not sure where Grove City is. Where is you show in October??
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!