View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #60
grammieT
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via Yahoo to grammieT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstamper View Post
What do you use them for? They had some at my Dollar Tree and I thought I might "need" them for something, but passed since I didn't have an immediate use for them.

BTW, my Dollar Tree also had some 5-pack mini gel pens in that I hadn't seen before. They are an assorted pack of bright colors - purple, yellow, aqua, pink and lime green - in a zipper bag. Sorry I don't have a pic - my computer is being wonky with my SD card. Just opened one of the bags - won't be able to use the yellow one w/ post-it note holders as the ink is also yellow...They're cute, though.
I am using them for table top display's as well as for my dry erase brds. I stopped by every Dollar Tree around my area (& belive me when I say I live in large area) looking and only found 2, and when I called the office to order them by bulk they told me they were discontinuing them now I have to figure out a way to get them ...I have my very fist show in Oct....so excited...BTW Thank you for getting back with me Would luv to see a pic.... I will fur sure be looking for the mini's there instead of my usual....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!