View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #53
dhb1281
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampnsk8r View Post
I just realized something I hadn't thought of before...shopping bags. What do you do for shopping bags. I looked them up and to order you have to buy 1000 of them at a time...at a price I don't want to pay. Hubby thinks I should just collect bags from the grocery store everytime I go...really...I don't think so. I was also looking at craft bags with handles on them...they aren't cheap either. So...ok...now what? I have a month and I don't want to order something at the last min. just to find out it won't be here in time. Thanks for any info
In past years I have gotten good prices on small flat white and brown bags ( approx 5x7 size) at the Flower factory but haven't been there yet this year. I stamp a cute image on them and thank you in stazon. They are great for cards and smaller items. I also picked up some little brown paper lunch bag at the Dollar tree and stamp the front of them too. Yes I do save bags all year when I go shopping to recycle and use. The ones that are plastic all white with the thankyou on them are the only ones I use for the items to big to fit in the smaller hand stamped bags. ( I NEVER use the ones from the grocery store as they are not nice looking after toting sweaty milk jugs or veggies and other food items. ) As soon as I get home I make sure they are smoothed out and folded into a little square and I put them in a small plastic bin to keep them neat and clean and use them at my shows. They are especially usefull if someone walks up to my booth with alot of little packages in their hands and I offer them one of the recycled plastic bags to put everything in and then their hands are free to shop at my booth. Then I use my decorated ones to put their purchases in.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!