View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #48
cardsbynikki
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampnsk8r View Post
I just realized something I hadn't thought of before...shopping bags. What do you do for shopping bags. I looked them up and to order you have to buy 1000 of them at a time...at a price I don't want to pay. Hubby thinks I should just collect bags from the grocery store everytime I go...really...I don't think so. I was also looking at craft bags with handles on them...they aren't cheap either. So...ok...now what? I have a month and I don't want to order something at the last min. just to find out it won't be here in time. Thanks for any info
I bought the plastic retail handle bags from Clear Bags and plan to use those. Plus my dad got some extra large plastic white handle bags from work (they were getting rid of them) and we will use those when (IF) someone buys a bunch of stuff. I just got the 8x10 bags FROST color (clear). It's $3.10 for 100. I bought bookmark sleeves and the 1x8 bags at the same time so the shipping didn't seem outrageous. They have them in all kinds of colors too. I am going to put a label on them so it's more of a custom bag.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!