View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #15
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

I don't know about the coffee thing either - I don't drink it. but if they sell packets that make a full pot, then maybe doing up something with that could work. Target in their dollar spot usually has various coffees, not instant, and I buy those for my sisters once in a while. But I don't do anything cute with them, I throw them in with gifts. Maybe even jars done up so people could buy and put their coffee in - our dollar store had a bunch for, um well a $1!, so I'm going to get some and try to do something fun with them.

and those post its at Staples was a super good deal. We don't have one where I live but I sent my daughter to their Staples and she got me a few packs. She was freaking out at the checkout though, because it was either going to be $4 or $50 and she was hoping that the sign and I were right, that they were $1 each. Crazy deal on them.

Stampdoc (a SU demo) has a website and she is giving out craft fair advice/ideas. I subscribe to her blog but you should be able to find it by just googling Stampdoc. I believe this is the link (if it will work for me by posting it here) The Stamp Doc

My new SU stuff came in the mail today! Yahoo! I'm going to be playing with that new owl punch and doing up some of those little post it key chains that Becky Roberts (Inkin' Idaho) had on her blog a while back. Super cute. And using some on my brand new giant paper clips that I got (thanks Stacey!)

Off to WalMart to look for the black sheet. Hope I can find one. And just sent in my two payments for sales - forgot to do it! Wouldn't that be funny if I actually had projects done and didn't get the payments in for the sale! Ha ha, not really.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!