View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
MaggieMayLove
Matboard Maniac

Default DGC057 - Masking 102 - 08/31/10

Hi Everyone.
I have a new technique for you this week. We are changing up the order we introduce the new challenges. The next will be two weeks from now. You can take all the time you need to play in these challenges, have fun!

This week we are going to learn another technique for the out of frame or out of bounds look using masking.

Photoshop Elements does not have a masking option like it's big brother Photoshop B U T there is a work around! Yea, yippee.

Here is your new tutorial for Masking 102. Grab it HERE.
If you have any questions, please let me know in this thread or you can PM me at MaggieMay.

Your Challenge is to:

Create a layout or card using the masking technique described in the above tutorial. Use it as a guide and be as creative as you like. Your page or card must have one element, photo, etc., that you use the technique.

Have a great time with this new challenge. I hope you learn some fun new things and have a creative and fun challenge. If you have any questions, please let me know or post in this thread. There are many talented members
here who can answer questions and give out more ideas.

So let's get ready to have fun, to share ideas and to inspire each other with out layouts!

To start the challenge off, here is my layout.

The Bug

You can view all submissions for this challenge here: DGC057 Gallery

To add your page to this gallery, just add DGC057 to your keywords. Please also add SBC10AUG in the keywords. This makes it easier for us to search and find your layouts. Oh, and if you would, please take a minute to post a link on this thread so we won’t miss seeing your work! Sometimes I have a hard time finding your layouts. If you want to send me a PM with a link to your layout, that would be great as well.

Have a great week! I look forward to seeing your layouts.

Oh, and one more thing -- don't forget to leave a little love for others when they leave love for you. Everyone likes to read comments about their work!![/font]-------------------------------------------
SBC's Information Thread: Everything you need to know to participate!

PLEASE NOTE:
A New Digi Challenge will be posted every other Tuesday. Have fun and check back again on September 14th for our next challenge.__________________
Laura
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!