View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:27 AM   #40
havonfamily
Mad Swapper

Hi everyone, I swear I haven't been avoiding you all, on this post. Guess where I've been & what I've been doing last night..... I was in my scraproom, trying to make a card!! It took me 4 hours (with a lot of hemming and hawing over which DP papers to use and shuffling them all around), but I have the bones of a card made!! It won't be pretty but it's a start - LOL I mean this card is so basic a kid could make it, but we all have to start somewhere, right??
I wanted to do a soft colored tone on tone card but it all looked so washed out So I'm going bold Mocha & soft Teal/Baby Blue. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I'm trying to make it work...Didn't someone once say, if it's not working, there's no sense in Making it work! Oh well, I'm trying!

Kelli, I did check out those sites and I love them!! Thank you!!!! I have never been to any of them and they are really helping me!! TY SOO Much!! - By the way I LUUURVE your Cherry and Pits you made with the flower die!!! I can't believe I passed that die up for the PI "Have a Blooming Good Day" stamp... But then again, I love that image too...*Sigh* SO Many WONDERFUL stamps and so little money... I guess I'll go start shaking the money tree again...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!