View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #38
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
STEP AWAY FROM THE STAMPS!!!!!!! You are TOTALLY going to get all sorts of over done with stamping, wear yourself out and STAY SICK LONGER!!!!! ONE CARD A DAY JODY!!!!! ONE....CARD....A....DAY....!!!!!!
OOPS! I guess I already broke that rule. LOL

I stamped 4 cards today. They were kinda simple though, so maybe they count as 2 cards. LOL

I have been super tired, so I haven't been staying up late like I usually do. That is cutting into my stamp time because my peeps need me during the day. You know... laundry, food... LOL!

I'm hoping to get a bit more done tomorrow. We'll see how I feel. This is really bad timing to be sick. LOL

Thankfully, my kids haven't missed school. My older daughter Bailey SHOULD have missed a day (she had a fever), but it was volleyball tryouts and she didn't want to miss it. LOL Silly girl. There were about 75 girls trying out for 24 spots. Unfortunately she didn't make it. Maybe next year.

My son is the only one who hasn't gotten it. He spends about 12 hours a day at school because of football, so I think it's just that he wasn't here enough. LOL

OK, I'm off to bed. *yawn*

See you all tomorrow.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!