View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #15
wakegrrl
Compulsive Stamper

So i have this problem too....Distressed ink storage. One thing is that they are a felt ink pad and best way to store felt ink is upside down. But keeping them upside down in stacks is a hassle as when I rifle thru the stacks to grab the color I want, the stupid lids fall off. (this happens whether they are right side up or upside down)

I currently have them on a Lazy Susan as well. But I'm not too crazy for this idea. So if anyone has a better idea lemme know. Especially one to keep the lids from falling off so easily (aside from rubber banding the things).

As far as the blending tools (foam & felt pads that adhere to the velcro wood thingy) I am confused? you ladies don't throw these out after they get all full of ink??? Why would you need to save these for reuse or even save and attach them to the bottoms of the distressed ink pads? I just make my own new felt pads with felt and cut it to shape so I can just toss it after blending. For the foam ones I just use rectangle makeup sponges and glue felt on the one side so it sticks to the velcro -- its the same foam and works great and FAR cheaper than buying the Adirondack refill pads or Inkssentials cut n' dry pads (both Ranger products).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!