View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 05:55 AM   #1
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Default Sketch Challenge 58

Good Morning Stampers! I am your guest Hostess for this weeks Sketch Challenge!

Master Thread

PLEASE REMEMBER to put SC58 in the keywords box when you upload your card...ALSO, for EVERYONE's CONVENIENCE...PLEASE, please just post a link to your card for this challenge not to an entire gallery...Thanks so much!

We want to make sure that everyone can easily find and comment on your awesome creations! Thank You!

I think Roxie has done a wonderful job filling in for Andrea. Don't forget to Thank Her! Andrea we miss ya girl! Hugs from your SCS friends...Now, I am sure you are ready to see this weeks challenge.

While scrambling around for a sketch yesterday...I found a gorgeous RAK from tayloredexpressions and a fun one from my DSS. I thought since my Secret Sis had been so AWESOME I would use her card for this week's challenge. Unfortunately, we do not know who she is at the moment. But still it is a fun little sketch and themed around one of my favorite holidays...Valentine's Day!!!

Lucky for me no one accounts for the fact that I do not claim to be an artist! Hopefully, my sketch is not too shabby! Have fun and feel free to be creative with the sketch! There are no rules just use the sketch as you see fit and then upload and share with the rest of us. I will post my own version later today...

Hope I didn't make you all wait too terribly long! I had a fussy baby to feed! I don't know what the little guy was thinking! Holding me up like that!

Example card

Have a Blessed Day!!!

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc58.jpg   sc58-nc.jpg  
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!