View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #600
jacqueline
Gallery Gazer

First of all, THANKS Karolyn - I appreciate your kind words.

Secondly, NO. That stuff will not fit in the box...and, be warned - open it with care - I had to jam pack everything back in there. Oi vay. I actually ended up keeping one extra stamp because it wouldn't fit.

If you're wanting to get rid of any of the "products of divorce" stamps let me know what you have...I'm not a demo anymore so anything goes.

Speaking of which, I wonder if any of you current demos can offer a suggestion...I lost one of the sentiment stamps in the "Messages for Mom" set. I'm not sure if the set is in the main catty but it was in the occasions mini (winter/spring mini). I lost the stamp that says "sending extra love your way". Any chance SU! would send me just that missing stamp? I'm not a demo anymore so I can't call demo support so I was hoping one of you lovely demos could inquire for me. I've been searching all over my room for this stamp in hopes of finding it but I'm not having any luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garkarlon View Post

Soooo excited and happy for you, Jacq! Seriously, I hope your day turns out to be everything you want it to be and more. You deserve nothing less.

Super excited to get the Traveling Stamps!! Ummmm . . . will three grocery bags of Stampin' Up Stamps fit in the box?! LOL My BFF is moving to New Orleans, and we shared custody of an enormous amount of SU stamps. We had a little "divorce" party a few weeks ago, and now they're all sitting in my garage in grocery bags. Some are super fun, but I can't use them for pub work - most are retired. Bummer . . . .

I think we saw the last of the beautiful summer weather here yesterday. It was in the high 80's - today it's in the high 60's. That's Seattle for ya!

Mish - so crossing my fingers for your pub submission! Which category did you enter? I looked at the call, but I'm so out of it with techniques these days. I may give it a go - we'll see.

Lee, I hope your sinus infection is better. I've never had one of those, but I can only imagine how painful it is. Is your tummy any better?

Pat, I'll bet you're so excited to get the new school year started. My youngest is still awaiting her student teaching assignment. Is that normal? We're a bit concerned that she won't get a placement this semester - which makes me crazy!! Hopefully she'll hear something soon one way or the other so that we can move on with plans. Ugh!

I've got so much stamping I need to get done today - Denise's Hometown Tour challenge is included in my "to do" list. Guess I'd better get busy!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!