View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #599
garkarlon
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline View Post
2 more days! I'm getting anxious to wear my dress now. And, I so can't wait to eat the cake! Yummy!

The travelin' stamps box has left Wilmington and is on its way to.....Washington! Be on the lookout.

Soooo excited and happy for you, Jacq! Seriously, I hope your day turns out to be everything you want it to be and more. You deserve nothing less.

Super excited to get the Traveling Stamps!! Ummmm . . . will three grocery bags of Stampin' Up Stamps fit in the box?! LOL My BFF is moving to New Orleans, and we shared custody of an enormous amount of SU stamps. We had a little "divorce" party a few weeks ago, and now they're all sitting in my garage in grocery bags. Some are super fun, but I can't use them for pub work - most are retired. Bummer . . . .

I think we saw the last of the beautiful summer weather here yesterday. It was in the high 80's - today it's in the high 60's. That's Seattle for ya!

Mish - so crossing my fingers for your pub submission! Which category did you enter? I looked at the call, but I'm so out of it with techniques these days. I may give it a go - we'll see.

Lee, I hope your sinus infection is better. I've never had one of those, but I can only imagine how painful it is. Is your tummy any better?

Pat, I'll bet you're so excited to get the new school year started. My youngest is still awaiting her student teaching assignment. Is that normal? We're a bit concerned that she won't get a placement this semester - which makes me crazy!! Hopefully she'll hear something soon one way or the other so that we can move on with plans. Ugh!

I've got so much stamping I need to get done today - Denise's Hometown Tour challenge is included in my "to do" list. Guess I'd better get busy!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!