View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #102
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default TEAPOT TUESDAY #107 DESTINATION STATION.

TEAPOT TUESDAY
DESTINATION STATION 107

The focus of our Destination Station this week is Dante........Dante is 8 years old and recently had a bone marrow transplant. His younger sister, Julia, was the donor. How is that for a couple of brave kids? Dante was brought to my attention by Bev (Beestamper) in her original thread here. You can see Dante and his siblings and some pretty creative artwork in Dante's hospital room on his mother's blog.

We are taking our fisherman teaparty to Dante this week by sending our cards to him. And guess what? Dante loves fishing! What normal little boy doesn't right teapotters?

Please do not send your cards to the address in Bev's original thread as it is the hospital where the bone marrow transplant was done. Please send your cards to the address listed below which was provided to us by Dante's mother. It's a way to get Dante's cards to him while his schedule for his return home is not quite known.

Dante Erk
C/O Tara Dalton
520 Brushy Mount Rd
Gretna, Va. 24557

Now for those of you who have a stash of happy cards, I was thinking it might be fun to send one to Julia too! So that's an option if you so wish!

Thank you everyone!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!