View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 PM   #639
Edie32
Goober-E LOST-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
Hi girls!

I am stopping by really quick!

I'd much rather sit on my tush and talk to you all!

I am having complete anxiety over this whole houseboat trip this weekend. Just me and Rich and some of our not-so-nice friends. I don't want to go, but money is tied up in the trip already. So there isn't really a way out. I am totally stressing. I can hardly sleep and it makes me sick to my stomach, in not a good way.

UGH!

My "friend" Jenny still has hardly said two words to me. I have even thrown her "a bone" a few times and never get a response. ***??? I am trying to just play nice and be civilized and she can't even respond to anything I say. It's total bull****. And I have to be stuck with her and her husband on a boat? There is only one other girl going on the trip and as of lately her and Jenny have been "bff's" And personally, I don't mind a bit, I am not saying that out of jealousy. But I know what Jenny has said about her behind her back, so Lord knows what she has been saying about me.

I just want to cry!!!!! I am hoping that my mind is making things worse than they will be, as can usually be the case, but I still think it is going to be awkward and I just don't want to go.

Thanks for listening. It felt good to say that to someone. I struggle talking about it with Rich. He understands but he is more the "choose your attitude" kind of guy, ya know? And he doesn't want me to dwell on it.
Hi Beens.
Welcome back

I'm so sorry that your upcoming trip has you so upset.
I can't believe Jenny has been keeping this up. I assumed you guys were close!

I hope it's much better than you're anticipating. Sometimes I do that and make things much worse in my head than they ever are.
Fear of the unknown makes me nutty

I hope it turns out so much better than you think.