View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #584
Little Lou's
Glitter Guru

Guess where I went today??? GUESS GUESS!

HOBBY LOBBY!!!

They are just opening one about 20 minutes away from my house. I went into work this morning (you would think I am addicted to it or something) and the gal that sits next to me was telling me all about it. I had NO IDEA they were opening on in our area. That place is HUGE. I got some Tim Holtz Grunge Board (OMG, I thought is was just cardboard ) and a couple home decor items.

I impressed by the selection, but disappointed by the fact that they only had 1 or 2 of some of the items. I tried to by some Nestibilities, but they were all out of the size I wanted. What was even more puzzling is that when I took the slip up to the cashier to purchase the nestibillities she had NO IDEA what it was. OK, I am thinking to myself, the store hasn't even had it' Grand Opening, she's new, doesn't know what's going on - except for the fact that she had a bright red lanyard on that said CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER. Really? She had to call someone over and ask. When he came back to tell me that one was gone we got to talking. He must be in charge of opening stores because he said that they are greatly underestimated how popular paper crafts is in this area. He said that they has sold 8 Nestiblities today along and one lady had a cart stacked high of 12x12 scrapbook paper. Hopefully the stocking issue will get figured out.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!