View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #2541
inkerzaway
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: well traveled thanks to the U.S. Navy, now retired to The Villages, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetris View Post
I got chastised for uploading Joel's pictures to my gallery, since they aren't stamping related, and Splitcoast deleted the pictures.

If you would like the link to another site where his pictures are posted, let me know and I'll PM you.

I've had that happen to me as well....the pic I posted was Mr. Brown from UPS coming up my sidewalk with a big fat Stampin' Up! box so I definitely thought it was SCS gallery worthy. Next time I'll have to make it into a sB page and then post that. Oh wait, I don't seem to SB! lol! But I guess that it does make sense to keep the gallery restricted to artsy crafty stuff.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...ply&p=17160706
Also Grandma6...I must be Illinois checking in. I see the latest meeting is scheduled for the 21st...I have never been able to make it to a gathering as week-ends are usually crazy for me between my job (we work w/e's) and family stuff plus some regular stamping classes I have going but I would love to know where you meet and get an "advance" schedule so maybe I could plan it into my calendar instead of trying to squeeze it in at the last minute. The fun folds shoebox sounds like a blast and I actually have the perfect card for it...too bad I can't come on the 21st! Maybe next time? When and where is the Sept gathering?

If anyone wants to make the trek over to O'Fallon, IL tomorrow (Sunday, Aug 15th) there is a huge Cards for the Troops event at the Drury Inn from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and stamping help is always needed and appreciated! I understand there is also some kind of cards for the troops event going on at Archiver's at STL Mills today which also sounds like fun.

Happy stamping, everyone! Jan

Last edited by inkerzaway; 08-14-2010 at 09:56 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!