View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Oh my goodness! Does this mean I can legally say......

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

I have always wanted to say that...snort! Actually the softer side of the Queen would be good too........Does anyone know what the softer side is???? Maybe I am obsessed with the Madd Hatter, The Tea Party and The White Rabbit!

No way! I am being honored today? Yikes! I am embarrassed! All that my gallery holds at this time is teapot cards! One after another after another! So go way back and you will find some *normal* cards somewhere.......cards I made during my *normal* period!

Thank you Anne....Bob Barker sent me a text and asked me not to wear polka dots to the ceremony because he gets easily sea-sick and he quite likely might fall off the stage. I thought I was old! Speaking of old, how nice to send a card to an aging person......no comments from the peanut gallery......or the teapotters!

Hugs to you all! I am honored and tickled polka dotted! Can't wait to see the wonderful cards you all make in honor of one of mine! I so appreciate the warm fuzzies! Thank you Anne.....blushing here!!!

Last edited by Mothermark; 08-13-2010 at 10:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!