View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
Anne Ryan
original bad girl

Default QFTD22 ... and the winner is ...

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

In order to set the stage, so to speak, let's call upon our famous drummer, Jean, to give us that infamous drum roll,please!

We all know what happens when Jean's finished her drum roll, dont we? Okay then, let get this party started like now!

This is the first week I have been on pins and needles while awaiting the infamous 'sealed envelope.' I just didnt know who was going to be our 22nd Queen!. Almost as important, little did I know the San Diego Convention Center's A/C bit the dust last night. Whew, its really hot in here. It's so hot that even the well buffed and manicured Bob Barker has wilted hair and makeup that's quickly changed his once white shirt into ecru. Oh no! Of all the times for this happen, it would be now when the entire country is struggling to get through this horrible heat and humidity.

Out came every floor fans of all sizes. With the soon-to-be-crowned Queen about to receive her honoroary title and crown, the stage was sizzlin' under those hot bright lights w/o A/C. But, never fear: us 42,000 friends can withstand just about anything to bestow praise and honor on our soon-to-be-selected Queen. So, without further ado, please listen carefully as I open the envelope and disclose our newest Queen!

C'MON DOWN, MUDDER! Yes, Cindy, it's really you. I know you've been selected FS way back in the early days, but that was then and this is now, so c'mon down to receive that gorgeous red velvet cloak from Mr. Barker himself. Sssssh everyone. Let's give the mudder time to actually hear the words "I crown you Queen for the Day" spoken by the #1 game show host, Mr. Bob Barker!

Wow, for those of you unable to attend this grand gala of epic proportions, let me just assure you there's never been a sight quite like this before. There are, by all estimations, 42,000 crazy stampers rushing that center stage like no tomorrow. Hip Hip Hooray for Cindy, the fearless and zany creator of the Tuesday Teapot Party.

THE MUDDER GENERALLY HAS A DESTINATION STATION WITH EACH TPT CHALLENGE, SO IN KEEPING WITH THAT FANTASTIC IDEA, I, TOO, HAVE A DISTINATION STATION REQUEST. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT...I LOVE THE ELDERLY POPULATION. SO, HAVING SAID THAT, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK EVERYONE TO MAKE A CARD AND SEND IT TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT IS AGING, LONELY OR JUST IN NEED OF FEELING LOVED. THIS IS OPTIONAL, OF COURSE, BUT JUST THINK OF THE SWEETNESS YOUR CARD HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BRING INTO SOMEONES' LIFE.

Congratulations, Cindy! Let us honor you for being you, for always coming up with those crazy zany TPT challenges, those ridiculously fun stories and your supportive comments. Advise the photographer to call out for chinese food: Today is all about you! Enjoy.

MOTHERMARK'S GALLERY

QFTD22 GALLERY

Have fun everyone!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 01-27-2011 at 08:37 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!