View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 04:40 AM   #39
brandon & Alex's mom
Polar Bear Patrol

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon & Alex's mom

Hi B's! I am so glad school is back in session and I can sort of relax. I still have a lot to do to get ready for my school, especially lesson planning because I can't use the samea plans as last year since I will have 3 kids from last year since I moved up.

Went in yesterday to set up my room and will go in again tomorrow and all next week. It is a bit stressful because our school is in the middle of getting their license and there will be inspections and all so we are not really quite sure of what we need and can't use yet.

I am so excited about next year's gathering at Kris'! I am not going to vote on dates as of yet. I know I am not available the weekend of June 9th. It is Brandon's b-day and we are going on the Disney cruise then and I am not sure when my Uncle will be having the reunion and when we wil be in NY, but is is usually the weekends of July 14-24. (it also seems some of you can't do June and July anyway). End of July and August are ok with me, not sure when kids are back at school, but if I get an early enough flight out, it should be OK. I will see if I can find out when all those dates are and vote the end of the week/weekend.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!