View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #570
garkarlon
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliotstamps View Post
Jacq, if I were closer, I'd totally get a posse together to go knock some sense into that woman. I'm sorry you're having this drama when it should be a day both you and Joe can enjoy with no worries.
Pat, that thing looks so cool! I bet your kids will love it. I can't believe how fast summer has gone. For you, too, I bet!
Hi all. So glad the weekend is almost here! Several times today I wished I had an inflatable evacuation slide to deploy out my office window! Fortunately, my boss will be out of the office for the next two days, or I might have to make my own evacuation slide!
LOL!! Be sure and grab a coupla beers on your way out the door, Mish!! LMAO!! That guy was a kook, huh?! I guess when you get fed up, ya just snap . . . .

Jean, it's today - what's the word from the doc on your leg?

Jacq, I'm so sorry that THAT WOMAN is being an itch with a B. That's just nasty, nasty, nasty. Some day those kids are going to grow up and realize how she interfered in their relationship with their dad and you . . . she's gonna be sorry, I promise. But until then, can we have her phone number? I love to make prank phone calls in the middle of the night!!! LOL

Paula M. and Jacq - wish I'd known you guys like those faceless Magnolia's. I had a whole bunch of them, and gave them away this past spring. Oops!

I'm hoping to get to stamp tomorrow. I really need to take care of those pink rings in my toilets first . . . and the dust bunnies the size of Joey and Christopher. Ewwwww LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!