View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #17
jennik
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post
I'm so happy to have made some time to actually STAMP this week! Mind you, I'm apparently a bit rusty, but eh, that's what happens.... This week on WSC we are all about the cupcakes!

I decided to ink up Birthday Girl a la mode and using Barbara's Cupcake Card Template (and my Cricut, which I {heart} since it does all the cutting for me!) I created a cupcake birthday card.

First up, I cut out the cupcake file on Hot Fudge card stock, and then the frosting file in Pink Lemonade and the Brown Gingham DIGI paper pack. I decided I needed a felt cherry on top, so I created one using the Die-namics Sunshine Die and Banana Split Felt. I cut out the inner circle of the die and then hand cut a stem.

Then I CRAZY struggled with how to fit my image on the outside of the card, and then got impatient, gave up and put her on the inside instead!

I repeated the pattern of the Gingham DIGI paper pack on the inside, this time trimmed out with our Jumbo Ric Rac Die-namics.

Super simple and super sweet! Just the way I like 'em...

If you'd like to play along for your chance to win a shopping spree in the MFT Boutique, all the deets are on the MFT Blog!

Love the cupcakes!! So many to choose from!!!

jennik
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!