View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #2533
inkerzaway
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: St. Louis metro area (IL side...the "other" O'Fallon!)

Just popping in with a "shout out" to all STL and Metro East area stampers to invite you to a Cards for the Troops stamping event being held on Sunday Aug 15th from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Drury Inn in the O'Fallon/Shiloh, IL area. From Route 64 exit on the O'Fallon Greenmount Rd exit (I think it's exit 14, it's one stop past the WalMart/Sam's Club exit) and you will see the Drury Inn on the southwest corner near the freeway exit (across the main drag from the Target/Dierberg's Mall. The focus will be on greeting cards for the upcoming fall/winter holidays.

All stampers of any experience level (including teens) are welcome to make cards for the troops. This event is affiliated with Martie Shea's "From Our Hearts" organization and is being sponsored by one of my friends. This is strictly a not for profit event to make cards for the troops...please consider coming by and stamping a few cards or spend the whole afternoon, we would love to have you!

I am also posting this in the Get It Together section but thought it might be noticed more in the STL area stampers thread as well. Hope nobody minds me butting in a little to spread the news...thanks, in advance! Jan Hoyt

Last edited by inkerzaway; 08-11-2010 at 08:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!