View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:09 AM   #563
jacqueline
Gallery Gazer

Yay! Jean's back - glad you're feeling a little better. Hope your test results are good news.

Cool toy Pat - I would've loved that game when I was in school!

Paula - I have a few Magnolia stamps and ordered a couple more: Tilda w/ Chicks; Happy Tilda; Cross-stitched Tilda; Tilda w/ Roses; Princess Tilda; Tilda w/ Christmas Stockings (on it's way); Cupid Tilda (on it's way); Waiting Tilda...I didn't like them when they first came out (don't like the one's with wings and deformed faces) but the design changed adn now I think they're cute (and fun to color). I don't have the magazines but have been wanting to get them. I like thumbing through them and love to see the coloring techniques.

Other Paula - I did get the box - I don't think I mentioned it - I took a few things out but haven't had a chance to put my things back in...am planning to get it back out on the road by Friday.

9 days to go...the wedding is next Friday evening, August 20th.
The continuing saga: the boys may not attend because their mother planned a trip to Myrtle Beach. We weren't really counting on Joey anyway with the way he's been acting, but Christopher is excited and was looking forward to attending. Ex said she'll "talk to Christopher and see what he wants to do - he can decide if he wants to go to the wedding or go to MB". Of course, she and Joey will try to persuade and "remind" him that he'll be missing out on all the fun in Myrtle Beach - I knew she'd pull something like this so it really didn't come as a big surprise. Besides, who the hell lets a 7 year old make the decisions? Oh wait, I forgot, the same person that let's a 10 year old decide he doesn't want to see his father for 8 months. Did I mention that MB is only about an hour or so away? So, really, she could go anytime. Personally, while I feel a little bad for Joe, I think we'll have less to worry about without them there. KWIM? We'll airbrush them into pictures later. LOL

Hi Michelle! Hi Lee! Hi Stacey! Hi Denise!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!