View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #4483
loribelle3
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetickatie View Post
How much do you all sell your mini composition notebooks for? I was thinking $3 or $3.50 and $6-7 for the large ones (they're elaborately decorated). I don't want to overprice and have people walk away from my booth with a bad taste in their mouth. Also, has anyone had luck selling jumbo clothespins? I want to do some of those but am not sure if they'll sell well.

I looked at the survival kit page but a lot of it was kind of corny...I want to sell survival kits that have useful things in them (not like toothpicks to remind you to pick your friends wisely, rubber bands to remind you that you sometimes have to stretch yourself, an eraser to remind you to erase people's mistakes, etc.). What do you put in your survival kits, and what themes work well for an October fair?
Katie,
I put $4 on my mini notebooks with pens and $5 on the large ones. I put the large ones in walmart ziplock bags and made a topper to cover the seam. The smaller ones I put in bags I got from ULINE in mass quantity.

I've made the jumbo clothespins, and I think they are super cute. I've not sold any, YET. I put $3 on them.

I made a husband survival card kit, got the idea off of this thread. HTH!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!