View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #556
Chef Mama
Duchess of Dork

OH! I forgot the icing on the cake part of my story earlier. We have a neighbor to the left who got married a year ago. HE moved away, but was here for lunch now & then. He'd be gone for a month then show up. Well, they moved back in about a month ago. They put up trees in their yard & they have always had real grass. They own their home. He was outside as my parents were leaving. I was in pj's, but had put a t-shirt over my pj top (it's a summer not to be worn in public type top). So, I was standing outside my door with my pj pants showing. When I heard the neighbor say hello, I tried to duck inside. Mom came out about that time (she'd come into the house for a few minutes) & I told her good bye. Well, I said hello so neighbor could hear me, but then went towards the door. Dad said, "Hi. Your yard looks really nice. Maybe you can come over here & help them out." I'm just sharing tips in case you want to humiliate your own grown kids. Or for future reference, good to use on a son-in-law you don't like. Or a friend you really don't mind losing. REMIND me of these things when my kids are grown, okay? Because I may turn out just like my dad!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!