View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 08:01 AM   #536
Chef Mama
Duchess of Dork

Hi! Not sure I'm caught up at all. I do know today is Holly's surgery. Hope she is in recovery now & doing well. Do any of you have a phone # to check in on her? I just thought of that.

Holly, I read that same story on FB yesterday (about the couple & the lady with cancer). I'm not sure I get the point of the story on its own & certainly not appropriate to send to you. I did think of the fact that your MIL might be the one who related to the story from the husband cheating on her, though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Beth, is your AC fixed?

Karen, sounds like you've been busy.

Grace, glad you got moved.

Leona, did you decide to keep working from home? Sorry things are rough right now.

Joyce, sounds like such fun having a baby in the house! I'm a baby hog these days. LOL!

Traci, how was your trip? What's cooking on your agenda now? Did dh carry the table down 2 stories?

Laurie, hope you get mail today!

Robyn, how goes the job search?

Linda R, did your squid turn out good?

Linda B, hope your finger heals quickly (saw that on FB, but in case she pops in here).

I think that's all my brain can recall.

We did 6 flags yesterday & girls had a great time. Took 2 friends (different ones). All went great until I realized I'd locked the keys in the van. Thankfully Phil was home so he rescued us. 3 of the 4 girls had showers, then I took mine. It was about 1 a.m. by the time we were all done so I told Bethany she could wait til today (she hates taking showers for some reason). I didn't get to bed til after 3 by the time they were all settled, had eaten, etc. Then I stayed up looking up places in a nearby town that Phil & I might go to for our anniversary.

Had to get up for my folks to pick up the pick up! They let us borrow it 2 weeks, which was really nice.

Gotta do a separate "vent" post.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!