View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #535
tracim
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Sounds good, Karen, take a picnic!! I wish our kids were still young enough to do that, I have always enjoyed picnics...now I try to take one on the boat to eat outdoors. You and PS both enjoy your "furlough" days!!

Laurie, I feel for you with all those skeeters...I remember that from when we lived in MN one year and went to stay a couple of times at cabins in Wisconsin, the mosquitoes drove me crazy. Didn't like that too well!!

Beth, enjoy your drive and hope you'll have a few less kiddos. Yes, you do have the idyllic family with cousins nearby who play and family who gives them lots of opportunities to do that. It's great for everyone...

Linda R enjoy the UPS man, well, not the man, but the package. Anyways, enjoy your new stuff. The last two packages I've gotten have still not been played with, maybe after the traveling settles down. Stamp club always gets me back in the mood and gives me ideas to play too!

Hi Robyn, how is the job search going? Have you been doing anything fun over the summer?

Joyce, I always like to concentrate on the dessert too, and that cobbler sounds pretty yummy. Enjoy your day with your friend!

And of course, Holly, woke up praying for you this morning. Let us know as soon as you are able...and let DH take care of you today.