View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:31 AM   #529
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggysue View Post
Traci, enjoy Steamboat! Hope you meet some nice neighbors at the association meeting.

Karen, enjoy the furlough day. You going to try to go camping at Devil's Lake?

Beth, how did you like the movie? It was well done but it kind of creeped me out. I don't think its one I'd want to repeat.

Cuccicooo!!! How nice to have you pop in! Say hi to all the PSF ladies!

Lindam, isn't it fun when Mr. Brown comes? I love getting packages.

Almost done with my stuff for the next MFP blog hop. I still need to make my card for Sunday's challenge, but I know which stamp set I want to use and that always makes it easier. Just have to pick out some fun papers.

I told DH no way, no how are we doing anything on the house on Saturday except leaving it to go to a park or forest preserve for some family oriented outside time. Otherwise I WILL be using the paintbrush as a weapon!!! hee hee

Hope you all have a good day.

Yeah, Doug and I thought it was a bit dark....but then we noticed who directed it at the end... Guy Richie....Madonna's husband..if they are still married. Doug said "No wonder it was so dark!" Was good but some of it creeped me out..all the devil stuff..but I did think Rober Downey Jr was looking pretty beefed up. He's had such a sad life in and out of drug rehab foreve...I hope he has it all together now cuz he sure did look nice!

I agre...no painting for you this weekened...go relax!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!