View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:28 AM   #528
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Yup, thinking of you, Holly, this a.m. during the surgery.

Traci, glad you made it and that the table is in place an dlooking all dashing now! Sounds like my BIL and I trying to the the fooseball table down from the loft. Aeii-yii-yii....we ended up having to take the legs off due to getting it down the stairs and it was just so durn heavy anyway. That helped and we managed but HOLY COW!

I'm off in a bit to take my niece and nephew back to BIL and SIL. We are meeting 1/2 way in a parking lot, and then they are heading 1/2 way to Wisc. to meet her parents (the kids grands) and the kids are going w/ them for a week. They are all excited about it! I'm so glad we have family close by that have kids our kids' ages...they have sooo much fun. Good kids!

So, Tess has now started chewing off the grill cover.....dh was NOT happy about that but holy cow....she's either on a leash or in her crate it seems. She gets crazy. She's good most of the time but when we have extra kids here she's either outside or in the crate...then she gets bored and starts tearing into stuff. Silly doggie! We need to take her on a long walk today. My other 2 nephews are coming over after we get back so maybe they can get on their scooters, the baby in the stroller and the dog running along side. She needs a good workout.

Okay, gotta load up on my coffee before we hit the road. Happy Friday, everyone!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!