View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #4415
jennunder
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
I forgot about calendars and I'm doing those too for the sale. The coaster kind - I use coasters for the outside and cut 4x4 cardstock for the pages - I find lots of fun calendar templates on here. Those sell very well and are pretty easy to do. I stopped stamping on them, just use designer paper so they don't take too long to do.

'Somewhere' on this site (I think this is where I saw it) someone posted a place where you could order tile from - it was a whiter tile, but it was flat - not full of holes - and shipping was free and it was pretty much what we paid for them at the stores. Anyone remember seeing that and can lead me to where it was? I'm going to search for it too. I didn't see it on the threads here when I went through them.
I made different types of calendars last year as Christmas gifts for teachers, family, and friends. That is good to know that they sell well. I will have to add them onto my list. For some of them I bought 12 x 12 chipboard from Walmart.com and cut it down, covered with paper and used my Bind-it-all. I also made some with magnets on the back. Here are some photos of how they turned out: <>Chipboard Desk Calendar. I also altered clipboards into calendars, but those take a bit longer to do, so I am trying to decide if I make some of them for an upcoming Craft Show or not. Here are some pictures of one of them: <> Anyway thanks for the reminder about the calendars!

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 08-04-2010 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: Please insert SCS Gallery links. Thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!