View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #349
tracim
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Hi ladies...
Had a busy busy day in see Attle. I say that because the first time we came here, Erin was just about 3 years old, and wanted to go see "Attle." She didn't know it was a city, she thought it was someone to go visit.
Yesterday we went to Pike's Place Market (and saw the flying fish, Wendy) but I kinda missed it due to too many people...then walked up to the Space Needle and hit it at the best time ever for pictures, just at sunset and then the twinkling night lights of the city skyline...so pretty!!
Went to dinner before that, then walked up about a mile and went to H&M's whiich was kind of fun...a couple of other stores and a dessert. All in all our excursions are 8 hours of walking and sight seeing.
Today we didn't leave till noon...all of us were sore, who knew Seattle had so many hills??? So today we drove (yay) to the Flight museum where we saw so many cool planes, and got to walk onboard an Air Force One and Concord...
then went to OMSI for a film on The Living Sea...
then a Harbor cruise and dinner. We were going to take a longer cruise to the San Juan Islands, which is gorgeous, but DD was tired of driving.
Got back at 9 and just vegging...

PS, I am interested also in the advice the lady gave you... our neighbor did the same thing, sold her house really fast...and had a lot of work done on it prior to...but I never did know exactly what she had done, she was gone too fast.