View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:43 AM   #332
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Mroning everyone...well, it's almost afternoon!

The boys had a friend sleep over last night so they were up at 6:30.....so I turned on the TV in my room and watched part of The Proposal. I missed the first hour so DVRed it for tomorrow morning! LOL!

Work called me at 8:30 so I HAD to get out of bed! Ha! I have a workshop I hve to go to a few days before school starts.

So, uploaded to my blog a few things I've been working on. Holly, you know those pencil wrappers?? I took that idea and another idea that was for a slide box for 4 votive candles or 4 pencils and made my own box for 8 pencils. The one for 4 just seemed too small. Anyway, a few are on my blog. I'm horrible with dimentions but think I finally have it figured out.

Hopped on the elliptical for 20 and feel like I have a bit more energy. Cleaned the kitchen. I relaly need to mop the floors. Not sure as I have mopped them all month. And, with the dog, they are getting GROSS!

Grace, I'm counting down w/ you!!!

Cha-Cha-CHA!!!! H ope you girls have a fun time. Would be fun to go to.....

Where is Lois??

Leona, so glad you posted a few days ago and I totally forgot to say anything till now. I think my memory stick is a few gigs behind. Back to work in the office....holy moley!!! But, the girls are big enough now it shouldn't be AS bad as with newborns. Have you found childcare???

PS, what did the lady tell you you need to do to get the house ready again? I'm guessing washing walls and painting trim? Ugh.....

Lori, how is K and how was the day yesterday??

Well, I better get inthe shower...I really smell now! LOL! And then fix these boys some lunch. The neighbor boy is still over here. I'm going to have to study after lunch though. I can't wait til lnext summer when I can paper craft and do fun stuff all day long!!!!!

We are going to the children's museum tomorrow w/ my sis and boys so that will be fun. Our pass expires on Saturday so Iwanted to get 1 more trip in before it expires.

I can't believe it's been a year already since I have had NO daycare. I think it will be a year the first week of August sometime. It's been sooo nice!

Well you all have a good rest of the day....today is TH already. I was thinking it was WEd. Weeks go by so fast in the summer.

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!