View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #330
Robyn O
Stazon Splitcoast

Joyce: Great news on the school.

PS: Sorry about your friend moving, but at least in this day and age you can keep in touch a lot easier and faster. I will be arriving at CHA on Friday between 11 and noon (hitching a ride with an SCS friend I haven't met IRL yet. Meeting another SCSer when I get there, this one is buying my extra ticket. I have a Focus Group at 1:30 - 2:30 and the rest of the time I will be walking around eyeing everything I want and can't afford to buy. PM me with your cell * and I can call you when I get there and we can arrange to meet someplace. Sat will be catching the booths I missed on Friday and the Super Crop. Sun I'll be coming home with another SCSer as my ride down was leaving Sat afternoon. I love my SCS friends.

Linda: Happy to hear that Convention was so much fun. I was bummed not to go this year so my trip to CHA in CHI is my consolation.

Karen: Hope your brother and DH have a great time at EAA. I have never been, although my late brother worked the parking for several years with our Explorer Post. He loved airplanes and was trying to get his pilots license.

Everyone have a great day and weekend. I'm off to catch a few more posts then pack up my craft items, sleep and off to CHA.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!