View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 AM   #326
katlady2
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning Ladies!

Been up since 4:30, Baby Dew thought I should be up since DH was. Stinker. Woke up with the other 2 kitties cuddled close to me. Charlie sacked out {and streched out} at my feet, Smokey snuggled against my back, I will be glad when his fur grows back out. Was a matted mess so got shaved and long hair kitties just don't look right without all their fur.

Joyce so cool about the financial aid! YAY!

PS, God is moving on your house sale, it is just going to be in His time. He may be moving you closer to Queen Dork, you just don't know it yet. I find it highly ironic that when house shopping, people in general are always looking for the Better Homes & Gardens image in a place. I think there are very few people who live in a home that is a real life magazine photo everyday and you do have to live there. Hope you have a good time at CHA and enjoy yourself. Please trust that everything will work out the best for you. The lessons in patience are always the hardest. Took me close to 23 years to learn that one on moving out of the current place.

LindaM, hope you can rest up from convention. Sounded like a great time.

Lori, glad you are there for your friends.

Traci, glad you are having a good time.

Leona, sounds like you have lots of changes ahead.

Robin, hope you find the door really soon. I am sure it is frustrating.

Hi Holly, Karen, Linda, and all the rest of the lovely dorks whose names escape me at the moment.

Countdown day = 1!

Everyone have a wonderful day... Brain-fryer for me today.... payroll! Getting more and more manipulations on hours to multiple departments on people. UGH... Hope we can find a new time keeping software that will make everything less time consuming for me.
OK, whine over.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!