View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #4232
cardsbynikki
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by loribelle3 View Post
Here are two samples of the packaging I've been doing. For all my cards, mini notebooks and post it holders, I've made these toppers and really like how they turn out. But when I try to attach them to the top of a large bag for the large composition notebooks...I'm just not liking all that white space on either side of my logo. Am I just being too picky? Is it better to go ahead and do them this way, so everything is labeled the same? Or should I just skip putting tops on them? I'm thinking we might use pegboard and hang some of them, so having the top on would be easier to hole punch. Opinions, please! TIA!
Very cute! I like that everything has your logo on it. For the large comp books, is there anything you can do to decorate each side of the logo in the white space? Maybe a couple little owls, or even just a scroll or flourish - nothing that would make it stand out too much from the others, but fill up the space a bit. Even if you just took the owl and stamped one on each side it could it up a bit. A small flourish or scrollie thing would work as well if you have any stamps like that. If you had a lot of time a punch owl would be cute but those take awhile when you are doing a ton of them.

I'd keep the tops, so it coordinates with everything else, and easier to hang - but just fill in that white space a little bit - it doesn't have to be crowded. Do you have anything that coordinates with the owl?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!