View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #4230
patscrap
Polyshrink Goddess

Good luck with the show. Make sure you take pictures of your setup and post them. I am interested to see how everyone sets up their displays and packages everything.

I have only done one craft show and just kind of used things that were around the house for my displays. I used my son's old wire cubes from his dorm to display and hang items. I think my booth ended up looking okay, but not great.

What does everyone, who is not SU or CM or CTMH, use for signage on their booths?

Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loribelle3 View Post
I do have a show Saturday. I have been busy getting everything packaged and priced. This isn't a huge show, and I've never attended it before, so I'm not expecting a large crowd or profit. But this will be my first time setting up all by myself (my mother in law also crafts), so I'm excited to see all my "stuff" out at once! I've convinced my husband we need to do a mock set up, but he thinks I'm nuts. Wait, he already thought that!! LOL

Anyway, about the only thing I have left to tag are my large composition notebooks. I've made toppers for everything else, and I have one for those too, but because it is so long, it just looks awkward to me. Maybe I'll take some pictures and you all can give some feedback?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!