View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #4214
cardsbynikki
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftymomto2 View Post
Do you have to be a club member to get it? I tried and nothing happened.
You need to register for an account but there is no "club fee" or anything like that, it's totally free.

Go HERE to create your account - you don't have to give any billing information but do need to give an address. Type in your email and create password. Under the referral part you can leave it blank or just type in SCS. They will send you a confirmation, I believe you have to click it to activate your account (I can't remember, it's been several years since I registered.)

Then log in, and go to the LADIES PURSE download page. Scroll down a bit and click "Add To Cart" That takes you to the check out page. Click the check-out button, then on the next page make sure you click the box next to the Terms and Conditions. Then just scroll all the way down, click the "continue" button. That takes you to the review page, and then just click Confirm Order. On the next page will be your link so you can download it.

Once you register, you can log back in each week to see the new free printable - it's usually something that coordinates with her kits on her main DAISIE website but almost all of them can be used alone. And you can go back through the entire website and download as much as you want, for free. Check it first though because there are a few (not very many, but one or two here or there) things that you have to pay for.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!