View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:34 AM   #278
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, ouchie on the finger but glad VBS went well and you have a little bit of time off this week.

Joyce, well, sweetie, let me tell you from experience. If you have a TOOT, just let it out...I promise you will feel much better...hehehehehe!

Peggysue, I missed your call yesterday. Yup, we made it to the pool and I think when you called I was helping Sam w/ some reading and couldn't get to the phone. I'll try to call you this afternoon.

Grace, thanks for the anniversary wishes. Dh's b-day is Aug 16 so we may just go out 1x for both events. DH is so funny....he got home for once in time to go w/ us to small group and so I hugged him and told him THANKS and Happy Anniversary...he got this little sheepish grin and said "Oh, shoot, is it today??" LOL! Poor guy. I think most years I would have been pretty miffed, but this year....whatever....just too tired and unmotivated to really care. My anniversary present was having him at small group which hasn't happened only but about 6 times this past year. So, that was good for me!!!!

No rain here...just sunny skies....well, maybe a little cloudy.

Okay so how did the dog get a little pot for plants out in the middle of theyard? She's crazy!!! I event hink we put it up on the table and she just drags it around the yard. Goofball!

Still feeling tired and lazy and unmotivated. I think pushing it to get that 1st class finished has zapped my brain for the 2nd class. Ha!

Still in my jammies.....love lazy days!

Off to check Lori's blog......tata till later, girls!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!