View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
gbedwright
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default CC281: Crushed Daffodil Pizzazz!

Here we go! These colors speak for themselves! We screamed for a deep rich grape color for years and now we finally have a decadent concord! I really thimk this trio is sensational! I know you can make these look fabulous!

CC281: Crushed Daffodil Pizzazz!
cc281.jpg
Click to enlarge

Crushed Concord

Daffodil Delight

Pear Pizzazz

Neutrals (ivory,black,white)

This week's dessert option: I am started to see a rejuvenation of the dew drops. They come...they go, and now they are back and in more clever ways than ever! They add just the perfect little textured accent. So, do the dew...with dew drops!

I asked Heather and Shannon to sample with me this week! Thanks so much!

justampin(Heather)

E3stamper(Shannon)

gbedwright(Betty)

CC281 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC281 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading
click here!

I will be hosting the color challenges for the next few weeks. If there is a color combo you want to see using any of the new in colors, please pm me with the link to the card. Try to stay within three color choices. Thanks so much!

II Tim. 1:7

Last edited by gbedwright; 08-02-2010 at 08:36 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!