WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY AND CHALLENGE #104
RAMBLIN' RICKY? JABBERIN' JOE? OH NO! MOE IS TOO SLOW!
Note: Anyone is welcome to play! Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun!
This is my story!
This is my story!
1. People do the nicest things! Isn't this teapot a kick? I got it in the mail last week from Bernadette (BorisValentino) along with a wonderful hand made card! Thank you Bernadette, you shouldn't have, but I am so glad you did! Giggle! I must say, the very minute I took a gander at what was tucked inside the box, I immediately thought (AUCTIONEER!) There is no doubt that's what he is! Can't you just see his jaw flappin' as he gets close to the price he's after???
2. Those of you who are old time teapotters and have a little Teapot Tuesday history under your belt won't be surprised that this is kin to Curt the Squirt
It's Moe, the oldest brother! For you new teapotters you can click on the links and get the full story on these two renegade cows both of whom have become huge celebrities since their Teaparty debut! Curt the Squirt has moved on to become very successful in retail necklaces and most recently opened up a retail heart division! Alisha, after winning the California Cow Contest (and you can kick anyone who tells you she didn't win!) has done modeling, self motivation speaking engagements, rock videos and most recently is entering the world of politics. They are both the talk of the dairy and you can see why their big brother Moe is very MOE-tivated!
3. Moe is slow. The kinda cow that chews his cud S-L-O-W-L-Y, methodically, he's savors every minute in the pasture, immensely enjoys his time meandering to and from the dairy barn. Although, since the success of his siblings, he is beginning to see there is more to be had by a cow and he wants that right now!! He enrolled and graduated from Auctioneer School and is excited to be auditioning for his first real Auction. Curt and Alisha will be there for Moe-ral support (it was tough to clear their schedules!) and they are convinced this is the career for Moe, the path to a life of success such as their own!
4. Here's your paddle, Skedaddle! Skedaddle is a jumpy little cow who got his nic name cuz he's always skedaddlin' here, there, and everywhere. Skedaddle is the perfect Auction Paddle-Man for Moe cuz he can work a room, skedaddle here, skedaddle there and catch a bid just anywhere!
Ramblin' Ricky? And Jabberin' Joe? Oh No! Moe is Too Slow!
5. You guessed it! There is some pretty steep competition here by the names of Ramblin' Ricky and Jabberin' Joe! It's obvious Moe is too Slow! It's our last ditch effort to show him some speed before his audition!! We're talkin' fast, speedy, lightening bolt quick, the fastest teaparty ever! Fast talk, Fast walk, Fast treats, Fast drinks! This Stinks! But a fast talkin' Autioneer is the order of the day, and without our help, there's just no way! Bring your fastest cards girls and bring two of them! No fancy doo-dads, no embellishments, limited layering, just clean, clean, clean. No flowers, no brads, no ribbon, just simple, simple, simple. No pop-ups, no special folds, just flat, flat, flat. Just quick, just cute, just fast, fast, fast. That's your task, two cards real fast!! And let's make them kid appropriate! Yah, that's it! Two cards for kids!! You'll see why when you read the Destination Station.
And if you are like me, moe-tivated by the teapot and just can't resist making a card that takes 42,000 hours to make, bring that too, just come in the back door!! And just take two cards from your stash and use those for the Destination Station! (If you so chose!)
TEAPOT TUESDAY #104 DESTINATION STATION:
not only sent me this wonderful teapot but she also has given us an opportunity to spread some SCS Teapot Tuesday love to children in a local Burn Center in her hometown of Akron, Ohio. The name of the hospital is the Akron Children's Hospital Burn Center
The details (including address) are here
, in Post #68 of the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is strictly voluntary.
Bernadette (BorisValentino) has made some awesome sample cards this week. Two that she made quick, quick, quick shown here
and one that took her 42,000 hours to make shown here.
Here is my card
that took 42,000 hours to make and here
are my two quick, quick, quick cards.
Quick Link to Teapot Tuesday #104 Challenge Gallery
and adventures with Moe and the fast talkin' boys!
Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT104 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!
Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? I am posting a sneak peak (tea peek) on my blog
each week showing you a glimpse of the following week's teapot as well as a hint of the story! It's at the end of the Teapot Tuesday Post each week. I usually post it a couple days after the Tuesday Challenge is posted. So, be sneaky and get a jump on the other tea-potters! Snort!
If you are confused about these challenge, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges.