View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #4193
CAmomof2
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by patscrap View Post
I went to Staples today at lunch looking for more of the mini gel pens. They were not on sale but they did have reams of printer paper for $.01 after rebate. They also had the large comp books for $.50.

I also went to Walgreens to get the mini comp books for $.19. I wish they had no limit, but I will just go back a few more times. They are not as sturdy as the ones from Dollar General, but they will be fine.

Walgreens had 12 packs of 3" x 3" Highland brand Post-it notes on sale for $3.99. They were packs of assorted pastels: pink, yellow, blue and green (I think). That was the best deal I have been able to find.

I hope this helps!

Pat
The Walmart here in south Mississippi still has the large composition books for 25.

I agree about the mini books at Walgreens, I don't like them as much. The paper is a gray/blue and is thinner. I bought 6 of them with the help of my three year old daughter yesterday, but I think I'll use the Dollar General and Big Lots ones for the rest of the ones I'm doing. I also really like the ones that Target sells in a two pack for 99. They are more of a true mini version of the larger ones.

I plan on selling my mini ones for $3, without a pen. I'll try to post pictures of what they look like. I hope they sell!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!