View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #249
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Had spaghetti for dinner...Sam ate at aneighbors then came home and ate again. We have been zapped of energy..dh too. I know he's just reeling off of that Italy trip and then vacation pretty much back to back. We have felt like doing nothing all day. Did get my extra cards made up from club. I always cut 4-6 extra so I can make them up for my baskets to sell at the bazaars this fall.

Yes, Linda...will be praying for VBS. Always a fun, but tiring week.

Have a customer who ordered 30 Thanksgiving cards to use as invitations to their big thanksgiving shin-dig. So, been working up samples for her. I have 3 done but wanted to make a few more. My paper supply is short with all this retiring paper and new paper...wish I had a couple hundred bucks to get it all NOW!!! LOL!

Lori, that is funny about that song with the blip on the risen avior. Too funny. Glad all the parties are over and you all had fun. Now you can r and r...right???? Hope so and hope those items sell on e-bay. I should list sets for sale too here or there but my ladies seem to like picking over my stuff which is fine with me. I give them old sets if they place big orders! LOL!

PS, hope you get a nibble and a nibble soon....not no 280 days out..how's that for proper grammar? Heheheh!

Traci, glad you made it to the coast. Dh's sis lives just over the river from Portland in Battle Ground. Shout out a hoot and holler to her for us, will ya? It's such a pretty area, that's for sure!

Wendy, it seems like we've seen that movie too but I can't remember.

Well, I have to get to bed......I should have gone to bed a few hours ago but at least I can sleep in. Back in the books tomorrow!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!