View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #4173
stampnsk8r
Polyshrink Goddess

Well I've finally decided to go ahead and work on my first craft sale. It's not until Oct. and I have plenty of stock...but at this point...I'm just going to keep going. I've been working on these cute little post it note holders100_3035.jpg and now I'm working on the comp books. With all the stores listed here...I don't have hardly any of them. I do however have walgreens...but our local coupons say 69 not 19...so that's a bit of a bummer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsskgilbert View Post
Not sure if Walgreens is just a local drug store, but they have a coupon in their ad (also avail online) for mini composition books for $.19 limit 3, but since I work right across the street I can make several trips to stock up!!
I found an off brand of sticky notes at walmart 12 for $4.50approx. I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not.

As for the pens...I'm not sure I'm going to include them at this point. That just seems like one more expense upfront. If the holders I'm working on are going ok...then I'll set some money aside for pens. Right now I'm just working on not buying anything new...I've even raided my scrap stash. to keep from buying more paper. I'm working on an almost no salery and I really want to be able to put a little more back into my pocket. I worked on a couple of journals that I'll post to my galery later next week...very nice. I used lt. wt. chipboard for the covers (the backing that comes in some paper packs) and used heavy cardstock to really make it feelstable. I took tons of scraps of light colored paper and cut them all down for the pages. They are 4"x6" with about 40pgs each. I've stamped some inspirational saying on some of the pages through the journals. Hubby has the camera and he's gone for a few days. I'll be leaving tuesday for Valley Forge (I'm working with The Rubber Cafe for a scrapbook convention) but when I get back I'll take several pics of all the goodies and post. Happy Stamping and thanks for letting me share.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!