View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #4162
Goldyward
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsalamon View Post
So I've got another question...

I just found out about a street fair happening next month and the price is right so I plan on signing up. Since the holidays are still a few months out, what kinds of "themed" items would you sell? Is it too early for teacher gifts? Would you still do some holiday things or just keep it at generic-themed items?

Thanks for your help
I would do a welcome back teacher theme maybe? I saw some cute things on a digital website that could be used to make a small teacher gift basket...1-2 covered binder clips, post-it note covers, crayon box (if the teacher is a lower grade teacher), a card/envelope, and a pencil box...all made out of the same dsp and packaged super cute...could be a great little gift. I am doing a craft fair in early Sept and I have been making Halloween things like crazy...they do really well according to a few other crafters inthe area, but I am also going to make things that cost under $5...I find that those things could really sell very well (besides that is what I am always looking for when I go to craft fairs)...I will have a few Thanksgiving/X-mas things ready but I am also posting a sign of where I will be in the next few months...and I always have business cards galore...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!