View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:16 AM   #4161
Jenniferlyn
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. my digital camera is on the fritz and my hubby is getting me a new one today, so I can post pictures of my items. I did my first show December 12th, and I thought it was too close to Christmas. There were a lot of lookers and runners and I did not have a variety of items. I found this forum after that show and made a lot of these items listed.

I have vended at approx. 15 shows since February. I have made my table back each time and maybe about $10.00-$40.00 over table fee. My goal was to give it 1 year and then decide which shows I would go back to. It hasn't been a year, but I did get discouraged and my hubby doesn't even want to go anymore.

My big seller is the Tile Coasters.... I have sold at least one set at each fair I've done. The items under $5.00 rarely sell and I haven't sold any beaded pens yet.

I do have a lot of shows booked for this fall so I'm hoping it does better. If so, I may just stick to fall/winter fairs instead.

I will put pictures up this week and encourage any comments/help you guys can give me on my set up and items. Thanks again.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!