View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #4100
paris062
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to paris062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamper64 View Post
Instead of having a stamp made, I printed off labels on clear address labels to put on the back. They say Handmade by Kim and under that is my email address. I then just sign my name "Kim" next to the printed name. I also have some made up with company names on them to satisfy any angel policies. If I stamped on the item, it has the statement "Images c XCompany." (That c is the copyright symbol. I'm too lazy to look to see how to do it!)

For me this is quick, easy and gets my name out there. I wasn't doing this and it was brought to my attention by a family member that if the recipient really liked the gift and wanted to get some to give as gifts, that person would have no way to reach me. It was logical--so I did this.

And as far as business cards, I have them on my table and I do put one in each bag as I bag purchases. I do not put them in the individual items as I have "contact" information on the back.
I really like this idea Kim. I did not label anything last year and now I wish I had. Thanks for sharing!

I also print business cards on cardstock (mine are a bright pink!). Some are on the table and I put one in each bag when someone purchases. I have seen people take my card at shows and call me to place an order so I think its worth having them out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!