View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #195
Chef Mama
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracim View Post
She looks pretty good, and goofy, and a bit gaudy, but really pretty!!
She is pretty and goofy! Generally not so gaudy, but she can pull it off. She & her mom have similar personalities in many ways & not being shy is a trait they share. Though, her mom has never, in the 32 years or so I've known her, been a fashionista. Becky has ALWAYS (since she could choose her clothes to put on) been concerned about looks. This "get-up" is too funny, but so typical of her. She said on her blog when she got called up on stage she got stuck between the different tables trying to get there! LOL! She is HUGE right now. We Smiths tend to be short waisted. Her tummy is exactly what mine looked like at that point in pregnancy. However, she's better "endowed" than I am & mine never looked like hers do now (or when she's not preggers!). My SIL told me when B. started dating the rule was no guy could date her unless he could look her in the eye.

She posted several months ago that she thought baby toys looked tacky in the house. I think I told y'all about that. Well, Chris' aunt replied that she must be a Tacky Aunt. I got to meet her & we've been corresponding since. If she stamped, she'd fit right in here with us. We're going to be the Tacky Aunts together!

Now I need to get to bed. I need a shower but am too tired. Night!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!