View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #61
smhtwin
Pearl-ExPert

This site is so much fun! I usually check in a few times a day just to see what is going on.

I've gotten lots of great ideas on cute things to make for people. My sister and I are hospital volunteers and we help plan about 5 luncheons a year for volunteers. I always make the table favors and it's usually something from this site!

I've done the peppermint patty scallops, the kiss tents, the paperclip bookmarks and the next meeting will have the sour cream containers. Since most of the volunteers at these luncheons are "older", they love seeing all the "new" ideas we come up. No Scor-pals, cricut, slice, etc. back in their day

My son is a special needs child so between his daycare, school teachers and therapists, I have about 20 people whom we like to remember at the holidays so I've made cute things for them too without blowing our budget out of the water. Everyone loves handmade things!

I am the office manager (and only girl!) in an office with 9 electricians so it's nice to have "girl time" on this site during the day.

Lots of good ideas, advice, help and support
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!